The DES-1024D is a 24-Port 10/100 Unmanaged Desktop/Rackmount Switch that combines ease of use with unsurpassed performance, resulting in an exceptional value for any network administrator who wants the best possible solution at the best price. The DES-1024D is a true Plug-and-Play device, featuring Auto Speed Sensing, Auto-negotiation, and Auto MDI/MDI-X Crossover.
The DES-1026G is an unmanaged 10/100 Mbps switch designed to enhance workgroup performance while providing a high level of flexibility. It provides 24 10/100Mbps ports for workstation connection, plus 2 copper/SFP Gigabit combo ports for server and uplink deployment.
Enjoy combined wireless speeds of up to 1750 Mbps and increased range thanks to the latest 802.11ac wireless technology
Access your network via two concurrent wireless bands for seamless performance no matter what you are doing
Set up the DIR-859 in no time with the web-based setup wizard, and create a secure wireless connection easily using Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS)
Create a blazing fast home network that connects all of your computers and mobile devices to your broadband Internet connection. The newly introduced SmartConnect1 technology ensures that older wireless devices do not degrade the overall performance of the DIR-885L and allows wireless AC devices to have a total throughput of 3150 Mbps. The Advanced AC SmartBeam technology that is also in the DIR-885L brings you the future of high-bandwidth wireless connectivity, vastly increasing the speed and coverage of your network.
The AC3150 Ultra Wifi Router is mydlink Cloud enabled, so you can effortlessly access and view your network no matter where you are. See who is connected to your router, change settings, or block someone from using your network connection, all from an Internet connected PC, tablet, or smartphone. Parents can monitor what sites their children are visiting, to stay informed and in control on the go.
The mydlink SharePort app allows you to connect a USB storage device to the DIR-885L and instantly share documents, movies, pictures, and music with mobile devices. Put your music library on a USB drive and share it with everyone else in your home, or show photos on the living room TV while a family member watches a movie on their mobile device.
High-Performance: • PCI Express Interface v2.0 • Auto-negotiation • Up to 40 Gbps throughput
Advanced Standards-based Enterprise Features: • 802.1Q VLAN tagging • 802.3x flow control • 802.3ad teaming • Jumbo frame support • SNMP statistics • TCP/UDP/IP checksum offloading
- Four 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN ports give you high-speed wired connectivity Flexible Bandwidth
- Concurrent dual-band wireless for connections up to 1200 Mbps
- QoS engine to prioritize important traffic and deliver uninterrupted bandwidth Setup and Management
- Web browser-based setup and configuration
- Setup wizard to guide you through the configuration process
- Firewall and access control options to prevent attacks and restrict access to your network
Capable of running at full-duplex Gigabit speed, this card gives your PC 2000Mbps data transmission on your existing Cat. 5 twisted-pair network cable
The card provides on-board screening of VLANs Tagged Ethernet frames, allowing your PC to be configured with a VLAN-supported switch.
Using a single chip solution, this card is very small in size and consumes very little power of your computer system.
Stream HD multimedia across your home without interruption using the fastest wired and wireless connectivity options available today
Create a personal cloud to effortlessly PC or mobile device
The QRS (Quick Router Setup) Mobile app for your iOS or Android device allows you to set up your network without touching a computer
Uses 802.11n technology, allowing for faster browsing and smooth streaming, while still compatible with 802.11g devices
Rotatable high-gain antenna enhances reception,covering a wider distance and eliminating dead spots in hard to reach areas
Intuitive Setup Wizard for easy setup, enabling robust security simply by pushing a button
– High Performance : AC3900 Wi-Fi System provides stronger and faster Wi-Fi for 4K streaming and gaming on multiple devices
– More Coverage: Provides relaible high-power Wi-Fi for up to 6,000 sq. ft. of seamless coverage
– One Seamless Network: Automatically connects devices to the strongest signal as users move through the home, all while using single Network Name (SSID)
– 4 x 4 Data Streams : Covr AC2600 Wi-Fi Router supports up to 4 simultaneous data streams for increased throughput, perfect for steaming 4K video and games
– MU-MIMO: Like having multiple routers in your home, Multi-User MIMO (MU-MIMO) sends and receives data to and from multiple devices simultaneously to increase speed and efficiency
– D-Link Wi-Fi App: Covr setup is quick and easy with the free D-Link Wi-Fi app
– Parental Control: Filter unwanted web content and block specific web si
– Guest Network: Enable a public encrypted wireless guest network for visitors
– DLNA Support: Play and share your media on any DLNA devices such as TV’s, gaming consoles, smart phones, tablets and more
-Gigabit ports allow you to connect up to five or eight devices for fast file transfers and smooth media streaming
-QoS support enables uninterrupted VoIP calls, smooth online gaming, and quick downloads over the network connection
-D-Link Green Technology saves energy while using an economical yet innovative design that runs cool and quiet
Gigabit Ethernet Speed - High-speed ports provide the latest Ethernet technology while remaining backward compatible for connections to older computers and equipment
Revolutionary Design - Compact metal case for high-port count Gigabit switches, plus a fanless design that provides noise-free operation at all times
Green Solution - Range of D-Link Green Technology features help save energy usage automatically and reduce costs, without sacrificing performance
• PCI-Express Interface
• 10/100/1000 Mbps
Advanced Standards Based Enterprise Features:
• 802.1p Priority Tagging
• 802.1Q VLAN Tagging
• 802.3x Flow Control
• Jumbo Frame Support (up to 9K bytes)
• SNMP Statistics
• ACPI 2.0
• TCP, UDP, IP Checksum Offload, and
Advanced Features and Security
The card features onboard screening of 802.1Q VLAN Tagged Ethernet frames, allowing you to assign multiple subnets to each server and isolate devices within each VLAN from the rest of the network for better traffic control and security. It also supports 802.1p Priority Tagging to allow you to prioritize traffic. Best of all, with the DGE-560T’s “Hot-Plug” support, a replacement card can be installed without ever having to power down your system. The DGE 560T also supports TCP, UDP, and IP Checksum Calculation as well as TCP Segmentation to improve overall system performance by shifting CPU-intensive tasks away from your host CPU, and onto the DGE-560T card itself. With support for advanced features such as 802.3x flow control, Jumbo Frames, and SNMP for network management, the DGE-560T can interoperate with your current networking equipment easily.
The DGE-560T includes many additional advanced features such as Advanced Power Management and Wake-on-LAN support. It also supports remote network boot using both PXE and RPL, allowing the network administrator to boot the PC from anywhere on the network.